Planner Essentials

Anyone else besides me have a hard time remembering dates and what I need to do on certain dates? I've struggled with these for years until I've gotten into planning. My life is so much more organized and efficient and less stressful. Want to get into planning? Well, first off you're going to need a few "essentials" to get started.

1.Planner.
 You are going to need a planner to write in. Fill the calendar in with important dates, to do lists for the day or week etc.
 My favorite planner is from passionplanner.com

http://www.passionplanner.com/buy/passion-planner-classic-2016-85x11

2. Writing Utensils
My favorite pens are Paper Mate Ink Joy gel pens. The write so smoothly and best of all they don't smudge or smear like regular gel pens. They are hands down amazing and feel so comfortable in your hand.


3. Stickers/ Washi Tape I love decorating my planner with stickers, washi tape, post it notes etc. Get creative and have fun with it!

Comments

Popular Posts